Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Frothing milk with a steam wand is a science and an art, but with the Aerolatte you don't need fancy equipment or a degree in barista-science. All you need is a glass of milk (hot or cold), and the Aerolatte. In just a couple of seconds, you can have frothy milk for milkshakes and cappuccinos.
- Make lattes, cappuccinos, milk shakes, iced coffees, frappuccino's, cocktails and Irish coffees in mere minutes at home.
- 18/8 stainless steel frothing head
- Comes with AA batteries
Since its founding in 1993 in Solingen Cilio attached great importance to combine fine materials, craftsmanship and industrially excellent workmanship with perfect utility value. This philosophy runs through all areas and subjects, which now includes more than just the dinner table. The continuous development of the collection and incorporation of successful product ranges have helped that the Cilio brand has established itself in a short time on the market.
- Frothing head: A patented design made with food grade 18/8 stainless steel.
- The motor: Provides the correct torque for frothing, which ensures it's durable and allows for the long life of the motor.
- Power: The Aerolatte comes with two AA batteries, the battery contacts are zinc coated to prevent rusting.
Clean the Aerolatte frother before first use.
- Operating the frother in hot soapy water and then rinsing it will thoroughly clean the stainless steel whisk and shaft.
- Switch on for a few seconds to dry.
- Do not try and pull the rod from the handle as it is firmly attached to the motor.
- Wipe the handle occasionally with a damp cloth, but do not immerse the handle in water or put the unit in the dishwasher.
This product comes with a 2 year warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
It works really well and gives a nice thick and creamy froth. Don't need to go to the local coffee shop for cappuccinos anymore ;) It is easy to use and comes in a nice container for storage/travelling which is very handy.
I would recommend this product to a friend.