Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Inspired by the classic chocolate-coated snack, Cheaky Co set out to create something familiar yet completely new, with the addition of chickpeas. Seeking a nutty texture, they developed a process to dry roast the mighty chickpea in such a way that it produces a satisfying crunch. Combine that with premium dark chocolate, and you’ve got a recipe that will keep you coming back.
- Clever chickpea treats made from the best plant-based ingredients
- Dry-roasted chickpeas coated in the finest single-origin 70% dark chocolate
- Using only chickpeas, and sustainably-sourced direct trade cocoa beans from Africa
- This moreish chickpea snack is suitable for strict-vegans and strict-vegetarians
- Free from gluten, soy, cow's milk and preservatives
- Halaal approved
- Suggested serving size: 65g
- Average Values: Per 100g
- Energy (kJ) 1999 478 kcal
- Protein (g) 11.8
- Carbohydrate of which total sugar (g) 21.8
- Total Fat (g) 26.9 of which saturated fat (g) 15.6 of which monosaturated fat (g) 15.6 of which polysaturated fat (g) 2.2
- Dietary Fibre (g) 18.1
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I followed the launch of this new product and was excited to try some Orbs for myself. I was blown away! Such a delicious, healthy snack option.
I also love the innovative packaging, it definitely adds something special to the experience.
The perfect product to add to a gift.
I would recommend this product to a friend.
It's quite high-calorie for the recommended serving, so not a diet-friendly alternative. Found the chickpeas to be brittle. They shattered and it wasn't a pleasant "crunch" experience. Overall they were okay but not for the price per serving. Would recommend if you have allergies/dietary restrictions that prevent you from eating a normal chocolate snack.
I would not recommend this product to a friend.