Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
Featuring rich and complex honeyed aromas and notes of fresh citrus and white flowers, the Louis XV Brut is fit for a king and has a powerful and elegant expression, complex and mineral palate and sumptuous finish. Presented in beautiful packaging, it makes a great gift for the connoisseur.
- De Venoge Louis XV Brut, 2012
- Rich and complex honeyed aromas
- Notes of fresh citrus and white flowers
- The palate is complex and mineral
- Powerful with great tension and a magnificent length in the mouth
- The Louis XV 2012 is made without malolactic fermentation
- Excellent ageing potential
- On the 25th May 1728, Louis XV of France issued a decree allowing only wines of Champagne to be both shipped and marketed in bottles
- It marked the birth of Champagne as we know it today
- The House decided to honour him with the Prestige Cuvées, Louis XV.
- Only made from grands crus and the best vintages, it represents the quintessence of the House's know-how
The history of the Maison De Venoge began in 1837 when Henri-Marc De Venoge founded the Maison De Champagne De Venoge in the French municipality of Mareuil-sur-Ay. A man with natural entrepreneurial skills, Henri-Marc created the first ever illustrated label in the history of Champagne. The house's wines are now distributed in more than 40 countries through a selective network.
- Dimensions: 20cm L x 20cm W x 30cm H
- 750ml Glass bottle
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Blend: 50% Pinot Noir, 50% Chardonnay
- Dosage: 7g RS/l
- Alcohol level: 12% Vol
- James Suckling - 96 points
Store in a cool, dark place