Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
Elegant and complex with a rounded expression, the Princes Blanc De Blancs shows wonderful mineral notes and great ageing ability. Its freshness and elegance are underlined by subtle aromas of white flowers and citrus to enchant your aperitif or pair nicely with a light starter.
- De Venoge Princes Blanc De Blancs
- Wine of Princes
- Made only from premiers crus and grands crus which are rigorously blended by the cellar master
- Elegant, complex with a rounded expression
- This Champagne shows wonderful mineral notes & great ageing ability
- Its freshness and elegance are underlined by subtle aromas of white flowers and citrus
- It will enchant your Aperitif or pair nicely with a light starter
- The House of De Venoge resurrects the mythical Champagne Princes, created in 1864 by Joseph De Venoge, in honour of the Princes of Orange
- Its elegant and famous carafe recalls the crystal flasks which European Aristocracy used to decant their Champagne in the 1800s
The history of the Maison De Venoge began in 1837 when Henri-Marc De Venoge founded the Maison De Champagne De Venoge in the French municipality of Mareuil-sur-Ay. A man with natural entrepreneurial skills, Henri-Marc created the first ever illustrated label in the history of Champagne. The house's wines are now distributed in more than 40 countries through a selective network.
- Dimensions: 20cm L x 20cm W x 30cm H
- 750ml Glass bottle
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Blend: 100% Chardonnay
- Ageing: 4 years
- Dosage: 6g RS/l
- Alcohol level: 12% Vol
- Wine Advocate - 91 points
- James Suckling - 92 points
Store in a cool, dark place