Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
When it comes to preserves, variety is the spice of life, and since this one is made with a touch of ginger, it's a little bit spicy all on its own. Spread on toast or scones, or add to marinades and basting sauces, this Rhubarb and Ginger Preserve is a little bit different and a lot delicious. And since it's made with 57g of fruit per 100g of jam, it's a fruity little minx, too.
- Grown and made in Stellenbosch, Cape Town
- Fruit ripened on the tree for as long as possible to maximise the natural sugars
- Grown in organically fertilised orchards
- Perfect for serving on toast, with cheese or scones, and in any other way you feel
- Brown sugar
- Lemon juice
- Root ginger
- Orange peel
- White sugar
- Beetroot juice
Not suitable for people with a nut allergy.