Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Get it in time for Christmas
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Tomatoes and olives go hand in hand as one of the best combinations. So it stands to reason that Sundried Tomato and Olive Tapenade would be rather wonderful. Great with a cheese platter or spread on toast, in a pasta or pizza topping, and even just with some crackers. Inspired yet? So are we.
- Grown and made in Stellenbosch, Cape Town
- Fruit ripened on the tree for as long as possible to maximise the natural sugars
- Grown in organically fertilised orchards
- Perfect for serving on toast with cheese, on a cheese platter, or in a pizza or pasta topping
Serving Suggestion: Mediterranean-style salad
2 tomatoes, chopped
1 handful fresh parsley
1 handful fresh basil, torn
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Place all of the salad ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
2. Drizzle of with tapenade to serve.
- Black olives (63%)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Red current
- Sundried tomato (8%)
- Gherkin (cucumber, acetic acid, salt, spices)
- Balsamic vinegar
Not suitable for people with nut allergies.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
Heaven in our house is a slice of fresh home-made bread and this Sundried Tomato and Olive Tapenade.
A catastrophe is when it has run out and there is no spare bottle...
This is thick and rich in flavour. The sundried tomato compliments the olives perfectly and adds a depth to the flavour. Definitely a winner!
I would recommend this product to a friend.