Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
They're full of good fats and essential nutrients, which is just another reason to pop olives into everything. This Traditional Tapenade is delicious added to omelettes, in a pasta sauce, and even as a pizza topping. Just add cheese.
- Grown and made in Stellenbosch, Cape Town
- Fruit ripened on the tree for as long as possible to maximise the natural sugars
- Grown in organically fertilised orchards
- Perfect for adding to sauces, with appetisers, and as a tangy addition to omelettes
This traditional olive paste consists of a variety of different ingredients with Olives and capers at their core. Served best on Crostini: Leftover French loaf sliced and drizzled with Chaloner olive oil and sprinkled with salt. Grill lightly till golden brown then spread with your choice of tapenade.
- Depitted Black Olives
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic vinegar
Not suitable for people with nut allergies.