Made from Chaloner's Amber Jewel plums, this plum chutney is a revelation on plum-flavoured deliciousness. Great with chicken or cheese, cold meats and in sandwiches, it really shines when paired with the humble pig.
- Grown and made in Stellenbosch, Cape Town
- Fruit ripened on the tree for as long as possible to maximise the natural sugars
- Grown in organically fertilised orchards
- Perfect for serving on toast for breakfast, or as part of a delicious basting or sauce
Suggestion: Pork Spareribs in Plum Chutney
8 pork spareribs
1 jar Chaloner Plum Chutney
1 large onion, sliced
Place pork on a greased roasting tray.
Brush on plenty of plum sauce on both sides.
Spread onions over the pork and simply roast in the oven at 180°C for about 40-45 minutes, turning once or until browned and caramelized.
- Plums with skin (39%)
- Brown sugar
- Red wine vinegar
- Onion (10%)
- Chilli (chillii, water, salt)
Not suitable for people with nut allergies.