Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
On a farm called Falcon’s Nest - itself nestled beneath the beautiful Stellenbosch mountains of the Western Cape, South Africa - entrepreneur Perry Chaloner has been hard at work building his niche food preserve business of tapenades, olives, marmalades, jams and sensational olive oils.
- Grade A dark amber maple syrup
- Maple syrup is arguably one of the healthiest sweeteners there is and there is much anecdotal evidence that this is one sugar source which (in moderation) is actually good for you
- It is a sucrose based sugar, so your body can synthesise it more easily than fructose
- It is an antioxidant so helps fight free radicals too
- Volume: 250ml
Customer Reviews & Ratings
4.5 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
This is delicious, the colour, the aroma, the taste, I have used it to make a great summer drink, I call it sunshine juice, it has lemons, mint, lots of ice, cold water, freshly squeezed ginger, fresh tumeric juice, and maple syrup to add a bit of sweetness. It is fantastic with nice crispy french toast and bacon. Lovely product, I will try others from them and definitely buy this again!
I would recommend this product to a friend.