Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
On a farm called Falcon’s Nest - itself nestled beneath the beautiful Stellenbosch mountains of the Western Cape, South Africa - entrepreneur Perry Chaloner has been hard at work building his niche food preserve business of tapenades, olives, marmalades, jams and sensational olive oils.
- Research showed the tastiest tomatoes were grown on the Volcanic soils of Mount Vesuvius so that is where these tomatoes were sourced
- Fresh herbs, their own Extra Virgin Olive Oil together with the simplest cooking process have resulted in a fabulous range
- Serve with pecorino, parmesan, ricotta or feta cheese with your favourite pasta
- Volume: 400g