Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
South Africa’s most uniquely situated wine farm falls within the pristine environs of the Cederberg Wilderness Area, which lies in the Cape Floral Kingdom. Here, among spectacular rock formations and fynbos, you will find the highest altitude vineyards in the Cape, the home of Cederberg Private Cellar.
- An aromatic Sauvignon Blanc with grassy notes, white asparagus undertones and strong hints of capsicum, gooseberries and lemon zest
- A refreshing, crisp acidity finishes off the initial sensation of creaminess on the mid-palate
- The ideal companion to traditional chicken pie, but also try it with shellfish or pork
- Optimum drinking time: 1 - 3 years after release
- 13% alc vol
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.