Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Cederberg Private Cellar, owned by the Nieuwoudt family for five generations, is located in the serene Cederberg Wilderness Area, making it the highest altitude vineyard in the Cape region. The cool climate plays an integral role in the six ranges of wine produced by the farm, all of which have a keen focus on the purity of the fruit.
- Made of single vineyard shiraz
- Elegant aromas of strawberries, watermelon and cotton candy
- It has a dry entry with a creamy palate yet it has a crisp finish
- Exotic coral pink appearance
- Optimum drinking time is 1 - 2 years after release
- Allergens: Sulphur
- Origin: Elim
- 13.0% alc vol