Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Celebrate Africa's spirit with this classic, single-wick, scented candle packaged in a beautiful amethyst and gold box. African Storm’s leading herbaceous note is energetic at first but settles into the soft, feminine notes of jasmine and sandalwood, creating a dynamic and warming fragrance.
- Fragranced 250ml soy wax blend with single cotton wick in recyclable glass
- Features a leading herbaceous note which settles into the soft, feminine notes of jasmine and sandalwood, creating a dynamic and warming fragrance
- Burning time of 35 hours
- Hand poured in South Africa
- A soy wax blend and fine perfume oils imported from the Grasse region of France
- The elegant Cape Island glass cup can be rinsed and reused once the candle is done
Cape Island believes in being kind to the environment that inspires them, without compromising on luxury. Their products are proudly made in South Africa with a strong focus on high-quality eco-friendly ingredients, micro-batch production and ethical packaging. With perfume grade fragrance oils sourced from France and elegant reusable glass bottles, they are committed to creating a truly luxurious experience from beginning to end.
- Volume: 250ml
- Burn time: up to 35 hours
- Fragrance notes: Almond, Baobab, Basil, Jasmine, Sandalwood
- The wick should be trimmed to a length of 5mm before each burn
- Do this when the candle wax is cool
- Allow surface of the candle to liquefy, this should take 3-4 hours
- If you extinguish too soon this may result in tunnelling
- Never exceed a 4-hour burning time and do not blow out your candle
- Allow it to rest and relight in 2 hours