Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Constantia Heights takes inspiration from relaxed afternoons spent soaking up the sweeping green vistas, sunshine and lush, blossoming gardens found on many of South Africa’s best loved wine estates. Bright, uplifting neroli and delightful ylang-ylang are blended with fresh fig leaf and an unmistakeable petitgrain note. This triple-wick, large scented candle comes beautifully packaged in a hard box — ideal for gifting.
- Fragranced 500ml soy wax blend with triple cotton wick in recyclable glass
- Bright, uplifting neroli and delightful ylang-ylang are blended with fresh fig leaf and an unmistakeable petitgrain note
- Burning time of 55 hours
- Hand poured in South Africa
- Using a soy wax blend and fine perfume oils imported from the Grasse region of France
- The elegant Cape Island glass cup can be rinsed and recycled once the candle is done
- Packaged in a beautiful hard box — perfect for gifting
- The box tells the story through its enchanting ink drawings created by the hand of South African fine artist, Sharon Boonzaier
Cape Island believes in being kind to the environment that inspires them, without compromising on luxury. Their products are proudly made in South Africa with a strong focus on high-quality eco-friendly ingredients, micro-batch production and ethical packaging. With perfume grade fragrance oils sourced from France and elegant reusable glass bottles, they are committed to creating a truly luxurious experience from beginning to end.
- Volume: 500ml
- Burn time: up to 55 hours
- Ingredients: soy wax blend and fine perfume oils
- Fragrance notes: Fig Leaf, Forest Floor, Neroli, Petitgrain, Ylang Ylang
- The wick should be trimmed to a length of 5mm before each burn
- Do this when the candle wax is cool
- Allow surface of the candle to liquefy, this should take 3-4 hours
- If you extinguish too soon this may result in tunnelling
- Never exceed a 4 hour burning time
- Do not blow out your candle, allow it to rest and relight in 2 hours
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review