Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Celebrate the natural beauty of the African bushveld with this classic, triple-wick, scented candle packaged in a beautiful orange and gold box. This fragrance has a base of earthy cedarwood which blends effortlessly with patchouli, wild sage, and crisp bergamot, creating a rich and spicy aroma which captures the uncultivated majesty of the African bushveld. Popular with both men and women, this unisex fragrance is exotic and elegant.
- Fragranced 500ml soy wax blend with triple cotton wick in recyclable glass
- Unisex fragrance with a base of earthy cedarwood which blends effortlessly with patchouli, wild sage, and crisp bergamot, creating a rich and spicy aroma
- Burning time of 55 hours
- Hand poured in South Africa
- Using a soy wax blend and fine perfume oils imported from the Grasse region of France
- The elegant Cape Island glass cup can be rinsed and recycled once the candle is finished
- Packaged in a hard box — perfect for gifting
- The box tells the story of Safari Days through its enchanting ink drawings created by South African fine artist, Sharon Boonzaier
Cape Island believes in being kind to the environment that inspires them, without compromising on luxury. Their products are proudly made in South Africa with a strong focus on high-quality eco-friendly ingredients, micro-batch production and ethical packaging. With perfume grade fragrance oils sourced from France and elegant reusable glass bottles, they are committed to creating a truly luxurious experience from beginning to end.
- Volume: 500ml
- Burn time: up to 55 hours
- Ingredients: soy wax blend and fine perfume oils
- Fragrance notes: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Cypress, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Wild Sage
- The wick should be trimmed to a length of 5mm before each burn
- Do this when the candle wax is cool
- Allow surface of the candle to liquefy, this should take 3-4 hours
- If you extinguish too soon this may result in tunnelling
- Never exceed a 4 hour burning time
- Do not blow out your candle, allow it to rest and relight in 2 hours
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.