For 280 years, Burgon & Ball have been producing the world's finest cutting tools in the heart of Sheffield, England. Originally producers of sheep shears, they now offer a range of garden tools for the discerning gardener.
- Trowel and gardening fork set
- Hardwood handles and heads made from high carbon steel, heat treated to optimum hardness
- Royal Horticultural Society endorsed trowel and fork
- Both tools have red painted handles with the following words printed on them: "You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind."
- Each set comes in a beautiful, printed gift box
Dimensions: 32cm x 16cm (gift box)