Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
More than 350 brand new recipes for family favourites and weeknight suppers for every model and size of the Instant Pot, from the bestselling authors of The Instant Pot Bible.
Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough are the bestselling authors of The Instant Pot Bible, and are returning with an even more useful and comprehensive guide to Instant Pot cooking that shows how to get even more out of your machine.
These recipes include all-new suggestions for:
- Pot-in-pot (PIP) cooking — setting a smaller dish inside the pot to cook delicate ingredients like rice, grains, dairy-rich soups, and even fish fillets
- One-pot meals — recipes to cook a main course and separate side dishes all at once in a single Instant Pot, including
- Stacks — using a stack of lidded pans to hold cheesy enchiladas, Tex-Mex rice, and refried beans, all cooked at the same time
- Air-fryer lids — how to use new accessories to crisp at the end of cooking without dirtying additional dishes or turning on your oven
- Dump recipes — all-in-one-go meals that require no prep and no browning; just drop the ingredients in the pot and set the timer
- Desserts — go beyond Instant Pot cheesecake with yoghurt cakes, sponge cakes, dump cakes, and cake-mix recipes
Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough are the bestselling authors of The Instant Pot Bible, among more than 30 other cookbooks. They are the owners of MediaEats, a culinary production company, were nominees for the 2011 and 2015 James Beard Awards, won the 2015 IACP Award, and are the longest-serving columnists on WeightWatchers.com, as well as regular contributors to the Washington Post, Fine Cooking, and Cooking Light.
Please note that we do not accept returns on books. See our Help Center for more info.
- Dimensions: 15.4cm x 23.2cm
- Number of pages: 496