Operating from a historic warehouse in Port Elizabeth's Baakens Valley, third-generation master distiller Eugene Coertzen is out to prove that rum isn't just for sailors anymore.
- Distilled to perfection from locally-sourced molasses
- Rhino Rum displays bewitching undertones of raisin, caramel toffee, vanilla and honey
- Smooth on the palate with a pleasing finish of dried plum and banana
- Rhino Rum is best enjoyed with gingery mixers
- If you're after a lighter drink, it also pairs nicely with pineapple juice
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 43%