Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Get it in time for Christmas
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
If you haven't had mix-a-drink since the orange stuff in primary school, then it's time you gave Bottlegreen a spin. Made from the finest natural ingredients, mixed with fresh Cotswolds spring water they are fresh and tasty. And great for baking, too.
- Refreshing, perfect to enjoy by yourself or shared with friends
- Strives to capture the essence of the countryside in a range of exquisitely flavoured soft drinks
- Using wine-making skills, they blend a medley of carefully selected natural ingredients and Cotswold spring water to produce their delicately flavoured cordials.
The Ginger and Lemongrass Cordial is tangy and vibrant, combining fragrant lemongrass and earthy ginger; delicious mixed with hot or cold water. Got a sweet tooth? Give these lemon tarts a spin, they're just excellent.
Why do Bottlegreen add citric acid to their range of drinks?
- Our cordials contain a very small amount of citric acid. This is used to make our drinks more acidic, which helps to give them a well balanced and well rounded flavour profile. Citric acid is found naturally in citrus fruits. The ingredient we use within our products is identical to that which makes lemons and limes sour.
Why does Bottlegreen add a small amount of sugar to their products?
- A small amount of natural sugar is added to all of our cordials because it is the best flavour carrier. It helps the flavours to build on your palate and leaves a lasting impression on your taste buds. None of our cordials contain artificial sweeteners or artificial flavours both of which we believe deliver an inferior flavour profile and add unnecessary chemicals to our products. Our drinks also contain half the sugar of a typical fruit juice and almost 6 times less than other well known cordials.
We have added a tiny amount of preservative (sulphur dioxide) to this range to allow our customers to enjoy our product for longer.
Lemongrass and Ginger Ingredients:
- Cotswold spring water
- Citric acid
- Natural extracts of lemongrass and ginger root
- Natural flavour
- Preservative - Sulphur dioxide
Makes 6.5 litres
- No artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners. Nutritional per 100ml diluted 1:10 Energy (k joules) 124kj, Energy (k calories) 29kcal, Protein Nil, Total Carbohydrate 7.2g, Fat Nil, Sodium Trace.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
R99 might seem like a lot, but this is a cordial so a little goes a long way. I loved Bottlegreen drinks when I lived in the UK and was delighted to find them on sale here. This one has a wonderful natural ginger flavour. The elderflower cordial is also delicious.
I would recommend this product to a friend.