Sounds like something your gran would like? Well, she has great taste. Harking back to days of old, Bottlegreen cordials are made with the finest natural flavours and fresh Cotswolds spring water. Not only are they great for drinking (there are 22 servings in each bottle), they're great for whipping up flavourful goodies, too.
- Refreshing, perfect to enjoy by yourself or shared with friends
- Strives to capture the essence of the countryside in a range of exquisitely flavoured soft drinks
- Using wine-making skills, they blend a medley of carefully selected natural ingredients and Cotswold spring water to produce their delicately flavoured cordials.
The Pomegranate and Elderflower Cordial uses pomegranate juice and fragrant elderflowers to create a delicate and delicious, subtle yet refreshing long drink. This cordial works perfectly diluted with cold sparkling water and is equally delightful when drizzled over vanilla ice cream. Keen for dessert? Give this fridge cheesecake a try, it's a winner.
Why do Bottlegreen add citric acid to their range of drinks?
- Our cordials contain a very small amount of citric acid. This is used to make our drinks more acidic, which helps to give them a well balanced and well rounded flavour profile. Citric acid is found naturally in citrus fruits. The ingredient we use within our products is identical to that which makes lemons and limes sour.
Why does Bottlegreen add a small amount of sugar to their products?
- A small amount of natural sugar is added to all of our cordials because it is the best flavour carrier. It helps the flavours to build on your palate and leaves a lasting impression on your taste buds. None of our cordials contain artificial sweeteners or artificial flavours both of which we believe deliver an inferior flavour profile and add unnecessary chemicals to our products. Our drinks also contain half the sugar of a typical fruit juice and almost 6 times less than other well known cordials.
We have added a tiny amount of preservative (sulphur dioxide) to this range to allow our customers to enjoy our product for longer.
Pomegranate and Elderflower Ingredients:
- Cotswold spring water
- Pomegranate juice from concentrate (20%)
- Elderflowers, citric acid
- Aronia juice from concentrate
- Natural flavour
- Preservative - sulphur dioxide
Makes 6.5 litres
- No artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners. Nutritional per 100ml diluted 1:10 Energy (k joules) 124kj, Energy (k calories) 29kcal, Protein Nil, Total Carbohydrate 7.2g, Fat Nil, Sodium Trace.