Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Bottega DOC Brut Prosecco is made from Glera grapes grown according to classic, traditional techniques in the province of Treviso. Over the years, the distinctive traits of these grapes have remained unchanged, making Prosecco the famous and best-selling Italian wine that it is today. The grapes are generally handpicked from mid-September then pressed and vinified in white, where the must is separated from the skins.
The juice obtained is put in special steel containers, where it is fermented with the addition of selected yeasts. The second fermentation then starts according to the Charmat method, at a controlled temperature of 14°C in order to preserve the typical fragrance of the grapes. This lasts nearly 40 days. During this time carbon dioxide is released naturally so that the wine becomes sparkling. The wine is then cold stabilised, filtered and bottled. Given the prestigious name "Vino dei Poeti" that evokes the way poets, artists and art lovers raise their glasses to toast the joy of being alive and drink their beloved light and fragrant Italian sparkling wine.
- Award-winning Italian Brut Prosecco DOC (Denomination of Controlled Origin)
- Brilliant, pale straw yellow colour with a rich and persistent foam and fine perlage(effervescence)
- Excellent as an aperitif and in cocktails
- An ideal all-around wine, it goes particularly well with pasta, risotto, fish meat, vegetables and pizza
- Fresh, delicate and balanced flavour with a harmonious blend of acidity and softness
- Recommended serving temperature of 4-5°C
Bottega’s wide, high-quality range of Prosecco is produced in the Veneto (DOC), Verona, Treviso, and Siena regions of Italy, and has been run by the same family for nearly a century. From the vineyard to the bottle, each stage of production is monitored by skilled artisans with a keen eye for detail. Bottega chooses simple, natural flavours connected to the Italian terroir for an artisanal style — unique to Bottega.
- ABV: 11%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews