Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- How do repeat orders work?
Notify me when this item is available
Slightly sweet and fruity with a full body, Johnny Weiss is characterised by low hop bitterness (hefeweizen) produced by using Bavarian yeast. Bottle conditioning gives a cloudy appearance.
- Slightly cloudy, golden weiss beer
- Darker golden colour and an off-white head
- Strong bubblegum notes, followed by the clove and banana flavours
- Serve with seafood or anything deep fried
- Twitter Handle for #TastingLeague: @BostonBreweries
Rob Heyns' Tasting Notes:
September 2014 - If you are new to ales, this is a great starter beer and it goes really well with braaied dishes, particularly lighter meats like fish or pork.
- Alcohol by volume: 5%
- Volume per bottle: 440ml