Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
The Barbeclette is a raclette pan designed for use with the braai (or barbeque) or even the oven, gas grill or grill pan. The non-stick, wood handled pan fits a couple of slices of cheese, which melt into dreamy goodness. And with a handy spatula, sliding it off the pan and onto your food is as easy as can be.
- Designed for use with raclette cheese
- Can also be used with any cheese that melts well, such as gorgonzola, brie, camembert, gouda, cheddar and so on
- Slice or grate cheese, and add herbs, a splash of olive oil and some garlic, for an easy cheese sauce
- Perfect for camping, it's pretty small, and easy to pack in with the kitchen tools
- Make cheese toppings and sauces in just minutes
- Dimensions: 15cm x 7cm
- Non-stick tray and heat resistant spatula
- For use with softer cheese that melts well
- Grill plate of blacksteel with PTFE coating
- Stainless steel handle and wooden grip
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Exactly what I had envisioned with great quality, but much smaller then expected.
You cannot grill veggies on it as suggested on the description, it's just too small. Maybe baby carrots. Not even a proper amount of cheese - say for 4 people.
It's great for melting cheese, however it has only that as a purpose, therefore I'd say it's an unnecessary/luxury item.
If you already o Read more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.