Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Bosch products are all about making daily life and work at home easier and more enjoyable. Their focus is on developments that considerably contribute to easing the load, creating a little more quality time for you and your loved ones every day.
- Toaster for two slices of toast
- Bun warmer, intergrated to fold away
- Panel heating elements
- Automatic bread centring for evenly toasted bread
- Electronic sensor for constant toasting performance
- Ergonomic variable browning control with integrated release function
- Frozen bread setting
- High lift for easily removing small bread
- Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning
- Cancel button
- Safety switch off if toast becomes stuck
- Cord keeper for simple and quick storage of the cable
- Power: 1090 W
- Voltage: 220-240 V
- Dimensions: 19cm x 30cm x 17cm
- Capacity: 2 slices
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Material of body: stainless steel
- Length of electrical supply cord: 90cm
- Clean the toaster’s exterior with a damp cloth
- Do not use strong or abrasive cleaning agents
- This product comes with a 1 year warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
You don't need more than this in a toaster. The slots for the bread are wide, which enables you to not only toast thin government loaf slices, but thicker slices of bread as well. It is stylish in black and saves space on the counter as it is quite compact.
I would recommend this product to a friend.
Another nicely made and neat looking product from Bosch. However, it was not designed for the size bread we toast. Whether I put the bread in upright or sideways, there is an untoasted strip where it projects above the toasting elements. I've now bought a standard (government) loaf and even that is a bit too large. Maybe Germans have small bread loaves? Anyway, it does a good job of toasting Read more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.