Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
These green grapevine inspired pieces, with brown accents, are inspired by rustic, rural Portugal. Use for a cheese or snack platter or to serve fish, meat, salads or breads. Create a statement on the dining table or leave empty as a decorative piece.
- Add this serving platter to your dinner table
- Perfect for serving meat, side dishes, salad or fruit
- Hand-painted grapevine design
- Made in Portugal
- Easy to clean
- Made from earthenware
Bordallo Pinheiro produces a range of ceramic designs that have stood the test of time. The pieces are handcrafted from earthenware and produced in Portugal with little mechanisation using traditional techniques that have been passed down through generations of ceramic artists. The collections are inspired by nature, are unique and vibrant, and have a wonderful history with a rich heritage.
- Rectangular: 2.5cm H x 48cm L x 37cm W
- Round: 3.2cm H x 32.5cm L x 32.5cm W
- Microwave safe
- Limited dishwasher use is recommended
- Remove product immediately after the cycle, as the steam can be harmful to the ceramic
- Oven use is not recommended