Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Bodum Bistro burr coffee grinder crushes beans between stainless steel conical burrs rather than slicing them which preserves bean’s intrinsic flavour and aroma and provides a consistent grind.
The grinder features a friction clutch to protect it from any small stones that may have accidentally been packaged with your coffee beans and a borosilicate glass grounds container to prevent static and keeping the grinds from messing on the counter.
- Conical burr coffee grinder
- Push button and pre-set timer to grind the exact amount of coffee needed, keeping beans fresh and preventing waste
- Adjustable grind with 12 settings
- Equipped with a friction clutch, preventing damage to the grinding gear
- Borosilicate glass catcher reduces static cling of coffee grounds
- Compact, space-saving design pairs perfectly with other Bodum Bistro items
- Power: 160W
- Bean capacity: 220g
- Cord length: 80cm
- Dimensions: 7cm W x 10.8cm H x 6.5cm D
- Grinder Type: Burr
- The housing, lid, coffee bean container and grinding mechanism cover are easy to clean using a damp cloth
- The ground coffee container and its lid are dishwasher safe
- To clean the grinding gear, disconnect the mains plug from the socket outlet
- Remove any remaining beans in the bean hopper and take it off by twisting it in an anti-clockwise direction
- Lift the bean hopper from the housing and the grinding ring can then be lifted out of the machine
- This product comes with a 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Bodum will not cover for damage resulting from inappropriate use, improper handling, normal wear and tear, inadequate or incorrect maintenance or care or incorrect operation or use of the appliance