Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
The Bodum Bistro blade grinder takes coffee beans from coarse to fine quickly and efficiently for fresh coffee brewing. With a stainless steel blade as well as a pulse action and continuous grinding to precisely control the grind of your beans, this grinder is the ideal addition to a home coffee set up.
- Electric blade grinder for coffee beans
- Strong, durable stainless steel cutting blade that spins at a precise RPM
- Compact and functional design
- Transparent lid allows visibility to achieve desired coarseness
- Easy, push-button control allows for pulse action or continuous grind
- Convenient cord storage in base
- Power: 150W
- Bean capacity: 60g
- Cable length: 80cm
- Max run time: 60 seconds
- Dimensions: 9.5cm W x 16.6cm H x 9cm D
- Grinder Type: Blade
- This product has a 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Bodum will not cover for damage resulting from inappropriate use, improper handling, normal wear and tear, inadequate or incorrect maintenance or care or incorrect operation or use of the appliance
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I would love to write a positive review about this grinder as I own two of them but let's just say that while they worked they were great. And then they both stopped working just under 2 years since I bought them if I look at the order dates on Yuppiechef. I guess two years is a long-enough life-span for a R500 product but I really detest contributing it to landfill/recycling.
I would recommend this product to a friend.