Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Made with the same 10 signature botanicals — one of which is the Tarocco Blood Orange from Cape Town —Bloedlemoen Amber Gin is created through a combination of distillation and infusion to enhance the Bloedlemoen botanicals with a special selection of locally foraged fynbos and honeybush, to create a richly balanced gin.
- A contemporary, London Dry-style gin
- Hints of warm, sweet, creamy caramel on the nose
- Woody, spicy, smooth mid-palate with slight honeybush notes. The evidence (and restraint) of the spices and the fynbos flavours show the complexity of this gin
- Honeybush tea, woody, warming, reminds me of whiskey, full of flavour, complex, spicy, smooth, sugary, vanilla, malted rich taste on mid-palate
- Strong earthy almost nutty finish highlighting the presence of spice with a long juniper aftertaste
- Enjoy neat, on the rocks, or with a cut of orange zest and tonic
- Volume per bottle: 750ml
- Alcohol by volume: 43%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.