Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Distilled using 10 botanicals in a classic London Dry style, Bloedlemoen is a handcrafted, small-batch gin with citrus and juniper on the nose, nutmeg and cassia on the palate and a lingering blood orange aftertaste, from where it got its name. The label was painted by local miniaturist painter, Lorraine Loots, making it nearly as amazing as the gin inside the bottle.
- A contemporary, London Dry-style Gin
- Distilled using 10 botanicals through a combination of maceration and vapour infusion
- The result is a premium, small-batch gin that cuts no corners when it comes to quality and consistency
- Contains no less than ten natural botanicals: Juniper, Blood Orange, Orange Peel, Grains of Paradise, Coriander, Cassia, Nutmeg, Liquorice Root, Angelica Root and Nutmeg
- Expect citrus and juniper on the nose, nutmeg and cassia on the palate and a lingering blood orange aftertaste
- Volume: 50ml
- ABV: 43%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.