Distilled using 10 botanicals in a classic London Dry style, Bloedlemoen is a handcrafted, small-batch gin with citrus and juniper on the nose, nutmeg and cassia on the palate and a lingering blood orange aftertaste, from where it got its name. The label was painted by local miniaturist painter, Lorraine Loots, making it nearly as amazing as the gin inside the bottle.
- A contemporary, London Dry-style Gin
- Distilled using 10 botanicals through a combination of maceration and vapour infusion
- The result is a premium, small-batch gin that cuts no corners when it comes to quality and consistency
- Contains no less than ten natural botanicals: Juniper, Blood Orange, Orange Peel, Grains of Paradise, Coriander, Cassia, Nutmeg, Liquorice Root, Angelica Root and Nutmeg
- Expect citrus and juniper on the nose, nutmeg and cassia on the palate and a lingering blood orange aftertaste
- Volume: 50ml
- ABV: 43%