Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- How do repeat orders work?
Notify me when this item is available
Distilled at Cape Town distillery, Bloedlemoen is quintessentially South African. Distilled using 10 botanicals in a classic London Dry style, Bloedlemoen is a handcrafted, small-batch gin with citrus and juniper on the nose, nutmeg and cassia on the palate and a lingering blood orange aftertaste, from where it got its name. The label was painted by local miniaturist painter, Lorraine Loots, making it nearly as amazing as the gin inside the bottle.
- Contains ten natural botanicals: Juniper, Blood Orange, Orange Peel, Grains of Paradise, Coriander, Cassia, Nutmeg, Liquorice Root, Angelica Root and Nutmeg
- Made in the classic London Dry style
- Recipe and distillation led by the founders of the Cape Town Gin & Tonic Festival
- Distilled at Hope on Hopkins, Woodstock
- Volume per bottle: 750ml
- Alcohol by volume: 43%