After triple distilling and using the finest Karoo botanicals, Black Mountain Karoo Dry Gin is created. A classic dry style gin with a smooth finish and subtle aromas of liquorice, citrus, rose petals and fynbos. Enjoy this local gin neat or with a premium tonic and lemon rind.
- Triple distilled and forged by the wood fire in a traditional Cape Pot Still.
- The base is Karoo wine specifcally sourced and prepared to distill into the finest grape base spirit
- Wine base is twice distilled reulting in a smooth spirit base that is ready to be steeped with botanicals and distilled for a third time
- The bouquet has a turkish delight perfume with citrus, wild lavender and juniper notes
- With a soft entry, this is an exceptionally smooth gin with a rich mouth feel led by juniper, warm spice and grape fruit
- A lingering after taste with prominent liquorice and aniseed flavours
This is a story of an unforgiving, yet rich and fertile land. A noble product of the Karoo capturing the essence of the area and reflecting the character of the unique people that inhabit it.
- Volume: 750ml