Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Betty Bossi Midi Spiralizer is just the right size — not too big, not too small and therefore ideal for daily use. It's the best choice in terms of ease of use, versatility and space-saving storage. This handy device not only produces the popular vegetable spaghetti but also a new type of pretty tagliatelle in no time at all.
- Make vegetable and fruit spaghetti and tagliatelle
- Compact and versatile
- Suitable for potatoes, carrots, beetroot, apples, pears and more
- Quick and easy to use — perfect for everyday use
- Convenient size with an ergonomic handle
- Requires little force thanks to an innovative tightening system
- Suitable for right and left handed people
- Recipe booklet included with everyday dishes
- Instructions for use included
- Material: plastic and stainless steel
- Colour: green and white
- Dimensions: L 11.5cm x W 9cm x H 18.7cm
- Dishwasher safe (excluding blade attachments)
- Do not use scouring cream, strong detergents or steel wool, as this will scratch the surface
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Paying so much for ready made "baby marrow spaghetti" which half the time isn't fresh.... this is easy to use, and you have fresh veggie spaghetti or tagliatelle in minutes.
I would recommend this product to a friend.