Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
From the stable of Japanese knife giant, Global, comes Benriner mandolines and spiral slicers. Spiral slicing has been popular in Japan for a lot longer than in the West, and the Benriner spiraliser is indispensable in many professional kitchens, as it will be in yours once you've tried it out.
- Ultra sharp vertical slicing and interchangeable julienne blades make quick work of all produce, even hard vegetables
- Works best with larger produce, including large marrows, large carrots, sweet potatoes, potatoes, daikon, apples and so on
- For best results, pre-cut produce into 12-13cm lengths and place in the middle of the pipe blade on the slicing surface
- Rotate the handle clockwise, while gently pushing forwards to slice the vegetable
- Can be used to make large, flat spirals using just the smooth, vertical blade, or julienne slices of 3 widths - fine, medium and coarse
How to insert and remove the julienne blades:
- There is an arrow pointing to a circle on each julienne blade
- The circle represents the circular pipe blade in vertical slicing area
- With the arrow and circle pointing to the pipe blade, insert the julienne into the slot and secure it with the tightening screw on the side
- To remove the julienne blade, loosen the screw and push it out from behind the slicing surface to make it easier to pull out
- Be careful while handling the julienne blades, as they are very sharp
- Fine blade - 1mm
- Medium blade - 2.5mm
- Coarse blade - 4mm
- Material resin: ABS resin, nylon resin
- Thermal resistance temperature: -10ºC - 70ºC
- Wash by hand - not dishwasher safe
This product has a 1 year warranty.