Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Bee's Wrap is a natural alternative to plastic wrap for food storage, made of beeswax, organic cotton, organic jojoba oil and tree resin. Their products are reusable, biodegradable and compostable, making them the perfect solution for a more eco-friendly choice in the quest to reduce plastic pollution. Use the warmth of your hands to form Bee’s Wrap over your food product, the wrap will hold its shape when it cools, creating a seal.
- Reusable wrap sheets, sets of 3
- Available in a range of sizes for wrapping different sized food items and containers
- An eco-friendly food storage alternative to plastic wrap
- Biodegradable and compostable
- Small wrap – the perfect size for wrapping a lemon, avocado or small snack
- Medium wrap – the perfect size for covering a piece of cheese, a few veggies or medium sized bowls
- Large wrap – perfect for storing half a melon, fresh greens or baked goods
- Small: 17,5cm x 20cm
- Medium: 25cm x 27,5cm
- Large: 33cm x 35cm
- Wash with cool water and soap, hang to dry and use again
- Used several times a week, Bee's Wrap should last for roughly one year
This product comes with a 6 month warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
I love this product! I was originally a bit hesitant to purchase it, as it seemed a bit expensive - we are however committed to going green. For the first time ever a block of cheese does not dry out or go mouldy once it's been opened. I also use it to wrap lunch sandwiches and it works like a charm. It's a bit "bulky" around the sandwich, but really not a problem - and the bread does not dry Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.