Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
With the growing popularity of unscented cosmetic products, Be Bare Life presents their unfragranced conditioner bar, the Smooth Operator. Perfectly suited for sensitive scalps or for those who just aren’t fans of fragrance, this bar promises weightless hydration and instant detangling. Silicone and paraben-free, the Smooth Operator is also optimally pH-balanced to close the hair cuticles and keep your scalp happy and healthy. With just a splash of manganese violet added to lend this bar a pretty purple hue, this gentle, non-irritating formulation is sure to be a firm favourite for all hair types.
- Conditioner bar that boast detangling superpowers that will soften and smooth even the most damaged, dry and knotted hair within seconds, leaving your locks beautifully silky, nourished and manageable without weighing them down
- Free of silicones, mineral oils, parabens and synthetic fragrance, pH-balanced
- Safe for colour-treated hair
- Long-lasting, fast-acting bars packed with hydrating ingredients
- Can also be used as a highly effective in-shower moisturiser
How to use:
- After shampooing, wet the conditioner bar and slide it down your wet hair from root to tip several times, preferably under gently running water to start (for the first few seconds)
- Repeat this gentle sliding motion as much as is necessary to transfer the conditioning paste from the bar onto your locks
- Comb through in the shower if you wish, then rinse
- Weight: 100g
- Ingredients: Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulphate, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Mica, CI 77891, CI 77861, CI 77742
- The bars will last longest and perform best when allowed to dry between use
- It is recommended to store them on a soap dish that has drainage holes or slats and keeping them away from spraying water while not in use
- Keep the bars separate to prevent them from sticking together
- Store in a cool dry area
- Keep the bar away from direct sunlight
- External use only
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Do not eat
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If contact with eyes occurs, rinse immediately with clean water