Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Headmistress Shampoo Bar is the Be.Bare solution for oily hair. Sweet orange, petitgrain (derived from the bitter orange tree) and white grapefruit combine to form a super effective, revitalising shampoo that banishes grease and brightens dull, flat or lifeless hair while delivering an invigorating burst of citrus aromas. Deep-cleansing and clarifying (without stripping and drying, which just creates more oil), this nutrient-rich lather also helps to strengthen your roots and restore optimal scalp health.
- Revitalising shampoo bar that banishes grease and brightens dull, flat or lifeless hair
- Sweet orange, petitgrain and white grapefruit oils come together in an invigorating citrus blend
- Deep-cleansing and clarifying without stripping and drying, which just creates more oil
- Nutrient-rich lather also helps to strengthen roots and restore optimal scalp health
How to use:
- Wet your hair and the bar
- Apply the bar directly to your hair by rubbing it in gentle circular motions on your head, preferably under gently running water to start (for the first few seconds)
- Put the bar down and massage head as normal to create a foamy lather
- Rinse thoroughly, and follow with Be.Bare conditioner for best results
- Weight: 100g
- Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulphate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Decyl Glucoside, Citrus Aurantium Oil, Citrus Paradisi Oil, Citrus Aurantium SSP Amara Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Oil, Lactic Acid, Citral*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Mica, CI 77891, CI 77492. *Occurs naturally in essential oils
- Store in a cool dry area
- Keep the bar away from direct sunlight
- External use only
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Do not eat
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If contact with eyes occurs, rinse immediately with clean water