Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Be.Bare’s Easy Tiger Conditioning Bar was designed for normal to dry hair, and has a delightfully zesty and tangy fragrance with a warm, woody base note. This bar glides effortlessly over the hair, releasing a rich and luxurious conditioning paste packed with a powerful combination of moisturising plant derivatives and pro-vitamin B5 to detangle, smooth and nourish thirsty locks.
- Conditioner bar that is delightfully zesty and tangy with a warm woody base note
- The Easy Tiger lime and cedarwood conditioner bar boasts detangling superpowers that will soften and smooth damaged, dry and knotted hair
- This bar glides over the hair, releasing a rich and luxurious conditioning paste
- Packed with a powerful combination of moisturising plant derivatives and pro-vitamin B5 to detangle, smooth and nourish thirsty locks
How to use:
- After shampooing, wet the conditioner bar and slide it down your wet hair from root to tip several times, preferably under gently running water to start (for the first few seconds)
- Put the bar down and massage the conditioner into your locks
- Comb through in the shower if you desire, then rinse
- Weight: 100g
- Ingredients: Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulphate, Stearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Citrus Aurantifolia Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Oil, Mentha Piperita Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Citral*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Mica, CI 77891, CI 77288. *Occurs naturally in essentials oils
- Store in a cool dry area
- Keep the bar away from direct sunlight
- External use only
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Do not eat
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If contact with eyes occurs, rinse immediately with clean water