Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Ah, beer. In Medieval times, when water was less clean, people drank what they called 'small ale' instead of water (yes, that means they spent most of the middle ages drunk). Today, we enjoy a beer with a braai, and now you can use one to create delicious baked goods to enjoy with friends, at said braai. Homemade cookies are the best. From the smell as they bake, to taking that first bite, while still warm from the oven. Now you can have homemade cookies whenever you like - just add beer.
- A simple beer biscuit baking mix
- Just pour into a bowl, add one beer and some butter- use a room temperature beer to ensure activation with yeast - stir to combine and place onto a baking tray
- Not into beer? You can also make bread with soda water or a non-alcoholic beer (for a similar flavour but without alcohol)
- Makes roughly 12 cookies
- Contains gluten
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Weight: 450g