Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Baglietti Prosecco offers a touch of magic when you open each beautiful bottle. It has a bold scent followed by an elegant, dry taste of pears, citrus and almonds. Enjoy pure or as a mixer to create a bubbly cocktail.
- Baglietti Prosecco No.10 has a large scent and a sophisticated, dry taste of pears, citrus and almonds
- By allowing the wine to rest on yeast over time, a dry and full flavour is able to evolve
- No.10 only use grapes from the Piave area, which is Baglietti’s most qualitative area in Prosecco
- The perfect serving temperature is 6-8°C
- ABV: 11%
- Volume: 750ml
- Dimensions: 9.3cm x 9.3cm x 33.9cm
- Net weight: 900g
- Gross weight: 1650g
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.