Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
To celebrate last year's 75th Masters Tournament at Georgia's famous Augusta National club, Armand de Brignac Champagne released a limited-edition commemorative green bottle of their Brut Gold. The bottles, designed to match the green jacket awarded to each year's Masters winner, were released in a tiny lot — the first bottle was awarded to this year's Masters winner, Angel Cabrera. Each bottle is packaged in an ornate wooden box with golden nameplates and the brand’s royal insignia.
- Peach, apricot and red berry aromas are followed by crystallised citrus, orange blossom and hints of brioche
- The palate is rich with cherries, exotic fruits and a touch of lemon, vanilla and honey
- The mouthfeel is soft and creamy, with a hint of toastiness, from the unique Armand de Brignac dosage which is aged for one year in French oak barrels
- Ideal as an aperitif or pairs perfectly with seared scallops, roasted quail and fresh water fish
Colloquially known as the Ace of Spades after the logo, this premium Champagne brand is produced by Champagne Cattier, and sold in distinctive opaque metallic bottles.
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 12/5%