Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
These Shiraz grapes were grown in calcareous loam and Karoo shale soils with a predominantly Mediterranean climate. The vineyard lies between the Langeberg and Riviersonderend mountain ranges on a west-facing slope above the banks of the Breede River.
- Arendsig Single Vineyard 2018 Shiraz
- The palate is rich and dense with fruit-driven flavour and round, subtle fruit tannin
- The nose has tobacco and cigar box scents with spice, cherries and fresh red fruit
- Matured for 10 months in 5000L Foudre casks followed by 3 months in 225L neutral barrels
- During fermentation natural yeast was used and no enzymes were added
- Only 15753 bottles produced
Arendsig is a privately owned farm with its own vineyards and boutique cellar situated in the southern foothills of the Robertson Valley. It is in this beautiful valley that Lourens van der Westhuizen and his team hand-select grapes of the finest quality. The Single Vineyard Wines stem from unique soils, climates and locations and are all are made with minimal interference throughout vinification.
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 14.3%
- Residual sugar: 3.0g/l
- Total acid: 5.7g/l
- pH: 3.49
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.