Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Get it in time for Christmas
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
In 2007, AND UNION started to work hand in hand with different brewmasters from small, regional Bavarian family run breweries, to create craft lagers and ales that they are not only proud to produce for customers, but beers that they love to drink themselves. This mixed case contains cans of AND UNIONS' favourite brews.
- Mixed case of 6 AND UNION beer cans
- The beers included are Steph Weiss can, Sunday Pale Ale can, Neu Blk Dark lager can, Friday Uber IPA can and Unfiltered Lager can
- Steph Weiss Can: One of the first craft beers on the scene in South Africa, the AND UNION Steph Weiss is delicately smooth and creamy. A traditional Bavarian wheat beer, this weiss has aromas of vanilla, all spice and cloves
- Sunday Pale Ale Can: Different hops were procured, and the Sunday Pale Ale was born. Balanced and gentle, this is an easy drinking pale ale, with notes of citrus and orange peel, a malty backbone and resin on the finish
- Unfiltered Lager Can: This lager is about as crafty and flavourful as they come. Unfiltered, unpasteurised and bursting with flavour, it has a soft, round mouthfeel and a biscuity malt character
- Neu Blk Dark lager Can: The And Union Unfiltered Dark Lager is a dry, well-hopped lager with a rich, dark, roasted malt flavour. Light in body, this complex beer has a hearty taste and bursts with character
- Friday Uber IPA Can: This IPA is And Union's take on an American style IPA using Hallertau aroma hops and American hops. The aroma expresses notes of roasted tangerine and peach cobbler, while the flavour has hints of crème brûlée, ripe tropical fruit and a fresh ginger finish.
- Contains: 6 cans
- Volume: 330ml
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
This is a great tasting craft beer!
A little disappointing because I had two of each can.
Would have been awesome to have a complete mix of the selection this brewery offers.
Still an awesome craft beer hands down!
Definitely give it a 9/10 for taste.
I would recommend this product to a friend.