Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This unique distillery, proudly named anCnoc (pronounced a-nock) which means 'the hill' in Gaelic, uses traditional production methods to craft a curiously modern single malt. This 12-year-old whisky is renowned the world over, and is light, smooth, complex and challenging.
- Lighter tasting single malt
- Gentle amber with a slight yellow hue colour
- Soft, very aromatic with a hint of honey and lemon in the foreground
- Sweet to start with an appetising fruitiness and a long smooth finish
- Alcohol by volume: 43%
- Volume per bottle: 750ml
- Keep upright and out of direct sunlight
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.