Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Amelia Jackson Industries came about in 1989 after the owners purchased cotton rugs in Zimbabwe a few years earlier. Seeing the good value and the fact that the rugs were machine washable, they decided that there was an opening for good quality cotton rugs in South Africa. The authenticity, classic designs and durable materials of Amelia Jackson will bring any room together beautifully.
- Traditional Dhurrie twill rug
- Handwoven cotton rug made by upcycling textile remnants
- Made from cotton, comprising 95% cotton and 5% polyester for added strength when washing
- Made in Cape Town
- Dimensions: 1m x 1.5m
- Machine wash on cold water cycle
Customer Reviews & Ratings
3.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
I love the colour and feel of this rug! Unfortunately it shrunk after the first wash (by about 7cm!). Despite having followed the care instructions. So it’s maybe better to buy a larger one?
I would recommend this product to a friend.