Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Amelia Jackson Industries came about in 1989 after the owners purchased cotton rugs in Zimbabwe a few years earlier. Seeing the good value and the fact that the rugs were machine washable, they decided that there was an opening for good quality cotton rugs in South Africa. The authenticity, classic designs and durable materials of Amelia Jackson will bring any room together beautifully.
- Traditional large fluffy tabby rug
- Handwoven cotton rug made by upcycling textile remnants
- Made from cotton, comprising 95% cotton and 5% polyester for added strength when washing
- Made in Cape Town
- Dimensions: 120cm x 180cm
- Machine wash on cold water cycle
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I am so pleased with this rug. I bought it for my toddler girl’s room, so I was looking for machine washable. This was priced really well against other washable rugs. It’s cosy and soft underfoot and thick enough that it lays well and doesn’t slip on our screed floor. Love that it’s locally made.
I would recommend this product to a friend.