Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The next generation of Amazon’s bestselling Fire TV Stick, this small-but-mighty device lets you turn any screen or television into a smart TV which you can control with voice commands thanks to the Alexa Voice Remote. Now you can use voice commands to enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills including Netflix, Hulu, HBO Now, YouTube, Amazon Video, NBC, WatchESPN, Disney, and more.
- Improved Amazon Fire Stick with Alexa Voice Remote lets you launch and control content; just ask and Alexa can find exactly what you’re looking for
- Just plug the Fire Stick into your HDTV and start streaming in minutes
- Access thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, and millions of websites including YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit plus Netflix, Disney+, Apple TV, Crave, CTV, NHL, Prime Video, and others (subscription fees may apply)
- Stream movies and shows in sharp 1080p resolution, so you can enjoy vibrant media
- Dedicated power, volume, and mute buttons enable you to adjust your TV, soundbar, and receiver (each sold separately)
- With tens of thousands of movies and television episodes to choose from, you’ll always have entertainment close at hand
- Alexa lets you view live camera feeds, check the weather, dim the lights, and stream music
Will Alexa work with everything in my house?
No. Amazon Echo and Alexa-enabled products will only work with specific compatible devices. So, you'll need to install (or identify whether you already have) compatible lights, door locks, cameras, coffee machines and more.
Step-by-step set up for your Fire Stick
Here’s everything you need to get the Fire TV Stick up and running and streaming all of your favourite content:
- Plug the USB micro cable into the power adapter
- Plug the other end into the Fire TV Stick
- Plug the Fire TV Stick into an HDMI port in your TV
- Press Home on your remote
- Press Play/Pause on your remote
- Select your Language
- Select your WiFi network
- Enter your password and select Connect
- Select Register or Create an Account
- Enter your Amazon login ID and click Next. If you selected Create an Account, you will be creating that ID
- Enter your password and select Sign In. If you’ve got two-factor authentication on Amazon enabled, you’ll have to get your confirmation code from your phone and type it in
- Confirm it’s your account that’s signed in
- Select Yes or No to opt-in or out of storing connected network passwords with Amazon
- Opt-in or out of parental controls
- Sign up for Prime or decline
- Select Choose Apps to walk through Amazon’s app downloads on-boarding, or click No Thanks to having the option to skip past that part
- Select the popular services you want, and click right to TV channels
- Select the TV channel apps you want, and click right to sports apps
- Select the sports apps you want, and click right to the featured apps
- Select the featured services you want, and click Play to proceed
- Click Download Apps
- Dimensions: H 1.3cm x W 3.4cm x D 8.6cm
- Remote control included
- Voice assistant built-in: Amazon Alexa
- Resolution: 1080p
- Maximum resolution: 1080p HD
- Keep dust free, do not submerge into water
- This product comes with a 6 month warranty