Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Made from Mourvedre and Cinsault grown in Darling, the wine is light in colour but provides unexpected character and flavour. Not just a summer porch pounder, this is a drink-me-all-year-round rosé. 2017 was the first year Alphabetical decided to produce a rosé and Mourvedre was the natural choice, blended with Cinsault to make a more unique South African wine. The vineyards grow in deep, red clay soils, 18km from the West Coast of the Cape. Grapes are harvested, crushed and fermented dry in stainless steel, then aged in old 500L barrels for 12 months to add a finesse and structure.
- Alphabetical 2017 Rosé
- Blended cultivar of 74% Mourvedre and 26% Cinsault
- This rosé is dry, fresh and light, but with plenty of character
- Alphabetical wines are made as naturally as possible, from vineyards farmed without pesticides or insecticides and with minimal interference in the cellar
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 13%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.