Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
The name comes from the secateurs that shape the bushvines during the winter pruning and are used to pick the ripe grapes in summer.
- This is a truly unique rose as it was made from very old vines and displays the minerality that characterises the wines from the farm
- The aromas are complex red fruits, spice, rose water and currants
- The palate is generous and textured with a long finish
- Cinsault, Shiraz and Grenache Noir
- 13.3% Alc vol
- Vintage: 2018
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.