Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The name comes from the secateurs that shape the bushvines during the winter pruning and are used to pick the ripe grapes in summer.
- The aromas are perfumed, peppery, spicey, smokey and exhibit ripe red fruit notes
- As always the palate texture of this style of wine is supple, smooth on the entry but with enough grip to end dry and refreshing
- In the mouth the texture and fineness of fruit tannin and drinkability of the wine is immediately evident
Blend: Shiraz, Grenache, Cinsault
- Allergen: Sulphur
- 13.2% alc vol
- Origin: Swartland
- Vintage: 2019
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews