Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
This pH meter allows us to measure the acidity or alkalinity of liquids and is indispensable for gelling or specification processes, helping you to anticipate errors and work with complete control of your process for highly accurate results. Additionally, it has a temperature sensor and will automatically switch off after 8 minutes of inactivity. Fully waterproof, it will float if dropped in water and can operate fully submerged.
- Pocket PH meter
- Allows you to measure the acidity or alkalinity of liquids
- Includes a temperature sensor
- Essential in the process of gelification or spherification
- Fully waterproof, if it falls into water it will float
- Can work completely submerged
- Auto shut-off after 8 minutes
- Electrode lifespan is approximately one year and can easily be replaced
Through the use of advanced technology, uncompromising quality and functional design, 100% Chef is synonymous with innovation, quality and value. Their goal is to continue to be creative and evolutionary in product design as well as manufacturing.
- PH range: 0.00 - 14.00pH
- Accuracy: ±0.05pH
- Temperature range: 0 - 60ºC
- Salinity range: 0.0 – 99.9ppm, 100 – 999ppm, 1–10 ppt
- Requires 3x 1.5V alkaline button batteries
- Working hours: 150 hours
- Dimensions: 180mm x 30mm
- Weight: 85g